This blog contains information on the industry of Digital Media Production. It identifies many trends, some of which are now established, and others which are just beginning. We can see the start of "Digital Content" happening. Many new forms of content are starting to appear-the so called "User Generated" content.

The purpose of this blog is to record and present trends in digital media production. Ideally, we would see that the market for Digital and/or reusable content was emerging, and that no-one had managed to satisfy this niche. However the findings here will be presented in as fair and neutral way for the reader to determine his or her own conclusions. Digital media technology is still developing rapidly, with no potential end in sight.

Monday, January 14, 2013

An Open Letter From Zo Slater Announcing the Launch of the Digital Biz



Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Zo Slater . Chances are you haven't heard of me before. But when you finish reading this, you'll be glad you finally did. I graduated from a small college and was filled with ambitious dreams for the future. I drove expensive cars and owned millions of dollars in real estate. All of this was possible because of my own online business finance company. I have been involved in financing well over $700,000,000, in businesses and commercial properties  throughout the years of my business. I traveled throughout most of the United States, as well as the Caribbean,  Hawaiian Islands, Canada and many different parts of Europe, both on pleasure and business. I was also chosen to work with a good friend of mine on his e magazine as an graphic designer and music journalist due to my background in digital media production.

Five years ago, my  business finance company shut down ,and I also left my job as an music journalist  and formed a hip hop group under my own label  that eventually didn't make it. Frankly, membership in the Illuminati is not for everyoneAfter five years of long hours, late nights and weekends at my home office,  I have  created over thousands  of  digital media products and services  and bound them into one site. My years of experience in online business and digital media has given me the privilege of compiling my knowledge into a variety of different programs that have all been tried, tested, and proven and will be offered on my website. I've recently packaged all of my years of experience in the digital media industry in such a way that will help you  as  a business owner , digital media artist or hobbyist.


I am excited to be able to start this business and  write this letter to you. For many years I've wanted to get these products into the marketplace where I could help as many people as possible get their hands on them, and I've done it.That's why I created this website!

I’m informing you that the Digital Biz will be fully launched real soon.
Our web store offers a complete and diverse line of digital products such as e books, computer software programs for both personal and business use, electronics, interactive games, music, videos and more.  

We are able to offer  our customers a wide range of excellent
digital products.  Enclosed, for your review, is a
partial list of the items we will currently have available:


We believe that you will be delighted to see some of our latest products and invite you to contact the Digital Biz for any inquiries or questions. Visit our website or email us at info@zothemagnificent.biz
      

We hope that you will come and visit our website soon.


                                    



No comments:

Post a Comment