This blog contains information on the industry of Digital Media Production. It identifies many trends, some of which are now established, and others which are just beginning. We can see the start of "Digital Content" happening. Many new forms of content are starting to appear-the so called "User Generated" content.

The purpose of this blog is to record and present trends in digital media production. Ideally, we would see that the market for Digital and/or reusable content was emerging, and that no-one had managed to satisfy this niche. However the findings here will be presented in as fair and neutral way for the reader to determine his or her own conclusions. Digital media technology is still developing rapidly, with no potential end in sight.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A MEMBER OF MY SERVICE STAFF FOUND $177,000 HIDDEN IN MY BASEMENT!


One day a member of my service staff that I hire each week at my home was cleaning out my basement, when she discovered a large garbage bag that was buried beneath some clothes in my closet. She opened the bag and found it was full of cash. Twenties, fifties and hundreds - all neatly rubber-banded in labeled piles. She immediately told me what she found because she said that she’s a trustworthy and honest employee and don’t believe in taking things that don’t belong to her, even if it was enough money for her to take off with and not have to work for me or anybody else again. It was more money than she earned working for me in a year. And I appreciated her honesty. As a reward I gave her a nice amount of cash that was enough to make her happy and comfortable and she also insisted on continuing to work for me because she really enjoys it.  I had a habit of counting money at home and tossing it in a garbage bag to let it just add up. I called it my rainy day stash. But what happened is that unconsciously I quit doing it and totally forgot about the bag of cash. Plus it’s easy to lose and forget things in my house, its large enough to accommodate guests and dinner parties of up to 50 people.


 After I gave that employee her share of the cash, I wanted to share the wealth with others. Instead of giving more of the cash away I decided to buy laptops and Nike shoes and apparel  to reward my most loyal and trusted customers. And it’s a contest that all of you are invited to participate in. Through this promotional campaign I hope to increase the Digital Biz’s popularity and sales. All you have to do is enter your email and contact info at the Digital Biz website to enter or email us at info@zothemagnificent.biz. If your name is pulled in our lottery you get a free laptop or Nike shoes or apparel. That’s all it takes, no strings attached. No purchase necessary!!! We want to earn and keep your future business at the Digital Biz, and I’m willing to pay for it!!! Take care, and enter to get your free laptop or Nike apparel.

No comments:

Post a Comment